Friday, November 6, 2015

FEELING LIKE A FALL

Hello readers, I was super excited to write this post. Last month I went shopping with my mom at random clothing stores in Bouddha and found this flawless long oversized button-down shirt and was stuck between purchasing it or not. It hit me to buy it as I thought it will make the ideal easy going casual and even a glitz dress in summer. I made a mental note right then to write about it. It has been one of my most loved pieces at this time. It is just simple and pretty much comfortable piece. 
Few days ago I went for family outing  and I chose to dressed it up as it was simple and comfortable for the outing and yes it was also perfect for the fall weather. I dressed it up with black trousers and oxfords.







Thank you for reading hope you liked my post
SassyTamu 

No comments:

Post a Comment