Sunday, December 21, 2014

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Hello Readers, Today's topic is all about skater skirts and styling it with your closet things. Since the Skater Skirt has turned into a trend, the styles and looks one can get with these types of skirts are really beautiful. For me Skater Skirts are the charming form of the excellent skirts. This skirt will suit any season as they are styled in various. fabrics. My most loved style for winter is skater skirt, boots, winter sweaters and jackets to stay warm. Skater skirt are the cutest thing ever, with a million approaches to style. It can go well with sweaters, crop tops, heels, oversized tops, jackets, vans, boots, converse etc... The best part is they can look both easy and formal depending how you style it. The flexibility of these little skirts make these an unquestionable requirement to rock for every season.











I bought this plain white skater skirt from a random shop at Boudhha. This was my "Love at first sight dress" but later I regret buying it. I really have one bad habit while shopping i.e. if I see and love something I get so excited and buy it without thinking anything else and being lazy trying it. Doing so I have bought some clothes and have left them without wearing it a single time. However, this skirt was also one of them which I left in one corner of the closet as it was too short for me. But I dare to wear this and I loved it and will love to wear it again. I tried matching this white skater skirt with a denim jacket which I bought online from Shop My Closet. As, it was just a casual day outing and I want to be comfortable and look more casual so I paired it up with simple brown ankle boots from Heenaz Collection.
Being a girl can be difficult, trying to keep up with all the trends. But if you begin with a basic and versatile piece, the rest will go alright. Skater skirts can be pretty inexpensive, so stock up and add them to your fabulous closet !!

Hope you liked my post.
♡ SassyTamu 

4 comments: